itself using the group lending methodology in administering credit to micro clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, enterprising and goal driven Risk
Management Officer to join our dynamic team.
- Design, develop and strengthen the Bank’s enterprise-wide risk management framework
- Develop risk management related policies and procedures
- Identify, evaluate, monitor and mitigate key enterprise risks such as Credit, Strategic, Market, Financial and Operational risks.
- Perform and or manage risk assessments, stress-test and similar reviews
- Ensures adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements bank-wide
- Provide analysis of risk trends and comparisons of indicators to established risk limits and threshold
- Collect data on economic, market and industry trends to assist in identifying potential risks associated with proposed new strategies or products.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft power point
Minimum HND or B.SC in Accounting, Economics or related field.
Other relevant certification(s) will be an added advantage
Not less than 4 years in related role in the banking industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send a mail to Recruitment@bosakmfb.com with your Curriculum Vitae attached.
July 30, 2020