Financial Control Officer
We are a Microfinance Bank based in Lagos State, Nigeria that has created a niche for itself using the group lending methodology in administering credit to micro clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, enterprising and goal driven Financial Control Officer to join our dynamic team.
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns.
- Promptness of returns to CBN and reconciliation of accounts.
- Compilation of management Accounts (Management account to be ready on the 7th day of following month).
- Accuracy of report generated with less than 0.1% error rate.
- Staying within Expense Budget-Savings of at least 20% monthly expense budget.
- Delivery of audited account by March 31 st of each Year.
- Bank not falling below recommended Capital Adequacy Ratio.
- Turnaround time for delivery of adhoc jobs (All jobs to be delivered on schedule).
- Promptness of raising financial journals, on or before the 16 th of every month.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft power point
Minimum HND or B.SC in Accounting, Economics or related field.
Other relevant/professional certification(s) will be an added advantage
Not less than 5 years post graduate experience of related role in the banking industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send a mail to Recruitment@bosakmfb.com with your Curriculum Vitae attached.
August 30, 2020